HIRE JEN TO SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
“Jen has an authentic desire to help other people.”
“She meets each person where they are.”
As an expert in mindfulness and wellness, Jen René brings her knowledge, research and experience to audiences as a keynote speaker.
How to stay fit and healthy when life gets busy
We all have excuses as to why we aren’t eating properly, working out, or making wellness a priority in our lives. An always-on lifestyle can actually backfire making us less productive, less creative, and less happy. A recent Gallop study shows that when an employee reports increased feelings of well-being, it is 20% more likely that the employee’s coworkers will report being happier too. In other words – well-being spreads.
In this talk, Jen will share insights and strategies for incorporating wellness in the workplace and cultivating a happier workforce. Happier employees are more creative, more productive, and less likely to take time off from work for health reasons.
The truth is, it isn’t hard to fit in wellness – even into the most jam packed schedule by:
- Planning ahead and eating healthy food even when you are eating out or eating on the go
- Creatively fitting in fitness – at home, at work, or on the road by using your own body weight.
- Proactively managing stress that contributes to exhaustion
- Cultivating support in the workplace to maintain healthy habits
- Obtain more energy and clarity
Stress Management and Mindfulness
Jen will lead you through a series of exercises and meditation that are designed to reduce stress. These exercises include guided meditations, restorative and relaxing stretching, and breathing exercises. Physical wellness combined with breathing and meditation techniques are powerful tools for calming your mind and restoring health to your body.
By taking care of yourself physically, mentally and emotionally you will be better able to cope with times of stress, feel better, and maintain productivity when overwhelming life circumstances pop up.
In this talk Jen will cover how to:
- Use the tools of mindfulness to cope more effectively with both short- and long-term stress
- Obtain lasting improvements in physical and psychological well-being by regularly incorporating stress reducing techniques
- Cultivate and integrate mindfulness in everyday life